Mental Health Expert
Providing psychotherapy for children and youth with Gender Dysphoria/Gender Identity Disorder
– Providing consultation and training for mental/medical professionals on sexual health issues
– Supervising master and doctoral levels interns
– Assessing and certifying recommendations for individuals who are qualified for hormonal/ surgical therapy
Mental Health Clinical Psychologist
– Providing assessment and treatment services for youth with different mental health disorders such as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, PTSD, or psychotic disorders.
– Providing clinical consultation and training for school counsellors, social services, and professional community agencies, both sexual developmental issues and Mental Health related issues.
– Also, providing assessment and treatment services for youth presenting with sexually offensive behaviours.
– Providing risk assessment for sexually acting children and youth
– Supervising interns and practicum students
– Administrating and analysing psychological and psycho-educational tests
– Providing consultation for families, school staff, social workers and other community social service agencies with respect to youth sexual health and sexual development.
– Conducting research project, such as treatment outcome studies
– Program planning and development
– Additional responsibilities include providing sexual health presentations, workshops, and training to schools, mental health professionals, and other community agencies.